Due to the new statewide restrictions issued by the Washington Governor, effective November 18th until further notice the FIGGINS Wine Studio will be closed. We hope these precautions will keep everyone safe and we will be able to re-open our private tasting reservations soon.
If your travel plans bring you to the Walla Walla Valley and you are interested in tasting the current offerings of FIGGINS and Toil Oregon, please use the form below to request a private tasting reservation for a group of 4 or fewer! Our tasting fee is $20 per guest, waived with purchase. Please read our commitment to the safety of our guests and staff below.
|Secure a Private Tasting Appointment|
If the date of your choosing is fully reserved, we encourage you to join our reservation waiting list. We often have cancellations and would love to reach out to you if something comes available.
|Join the Reservation Waiting List|
We are excited to announce that FIGGINS & Toil Oregon are now offering concierge-level virtual Zoom tastings! Experience our wines from the comfort of your home, customized to suit you! Invite friends, family members, clients, colleagues, etc. to join you as we share details about the wines and the history of our wine family. Please send us an email to schedule a virtual tasting appointment
PRIORITIZING YOUR HEALTH & SAFETY
The Wine Studio team is employing the following protocols to ensure the safety of our staff and guests.
- Guests will be asked to remain in their vehicles until greeted by the Wine Studio host to ensure only one group is in the designated tasting space at a time.
- Hand sanitizer and hand washing stations will be available to all guests and staff.
- Groups of no more than 4 guests will be hosted during private appointments.
- All contact surfaces will be disinfected between every group.
- The host will be wearing a mask during your appointment, and our guests must wear masks as well when they are not actively tasting wines.
- Your tasting settings will be over 6 feet away from the host’s station during your appointment.
If you have any questions or would like to speak with us regarding our commitment to your safety before your arrival at the winery, please do not hesitate to call or email us.